We accept scarves that were worn during cancer treatment and come with a story as well as community scarves that weren’t worn during treatment. Anyone can donate scarves. A scarf becomes a Hope Scarf once it is paired with a story.
Scarf Donation Guidelines
- 30” or larger square; or if oblong, 17″ wide
- Pre-sewn (example)
- Lightweight infinity scarves
- Turbans & caps
- Tube scarves (BUFF®)
No, thank you:
- Winter and knit scarves
- Accessories like clips, belts or gloves
- Damaged or stained scarves
Don’t worry about cleaning or ironing your scarf donation. Once received, each scarf is professionally cleaned.
Send scarves to:
141 N. Sherrin Avenue
Louisville, KY 40207
- Sort scarves to meet above criteria. Do not send scarves that don’t meet criteria – this saves postage and time.
- Complete online form below.
- Print a Scarf Donation Form and enclose it with your scarf donation. If you do not have access to a printer, include your name and contact information with your scarves so we know who they came from.
No printer? No problem. Complete the form below and be sure to check the box to be sent a mailing label.
Reach out with any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch this short video to learn what donations work best.
Meet Iffat Zahra/2 Comments/in Faces of Hope /by Lara MacGregor
Iffat is 30 years old and facing Stage IV Metastatic Breast Cancer. She lives her life over cancer by doing things that help others. So there is no doubt why she is described by her friends as being courageous and kind-hearted. Iffat became connected to Hope Scarves when she read the story that traveled with […]