Scarf Donation Guidelines
- 30” or larger square; or if oblong, 17″ wide
- Pre-sewn (example)
- Lightweight infinity scarves
- Tube scarves (e.g. BUFF® brands)
- Note: smaller decorative scarves may be repurposed into some of our projects, so go ahead and send.
No, thank you:
- Winter and knit scarves
- Accessories like clips, belts or gloves
Don’t worry about cleaning or ironing your scarf donation. Once received, each scarf is professionally cleaned in preparation for its journey.
Send scarves to:
141 N. Sherrin Avenue
Louisville, KY 40207
IMPORTANT: Please print a Scarf Donation Form and enclose it with your scarf donation. If you do not have access to a printer, include your name and contact information with your scarves so we have the necessary information about your donation. Once received, a local dry cleaner will professionally clean your scarves in preparation for their continued journey.
Pre-paid mailing label
No printer? No problem. Email Hope Scarves to request a pre-paid label, or check the box below.
Reach out with any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.