Unfortunately, the April 25, 2020 Kentucky Derby Festival (KDF) Marathon & Marathon Relay have been canceled due to COVID-19. The KDF miniMarathon is rescheduled for August 22, 2020.
While some of our team will run the KDF miniMarthon on August 22nd, we hope hundreds will join us August 22nd across the country as part of our Outrunning Cancer Coast to Coast team.
Run Ky Derby Festival miniMarathon in Louisville on August 22, 2020
Join the Coast to Coast Outrunning Cancer Team:
- Move your body however you’d like, where ever you are August 22 – run, walk, stroll, skip, hike… on your own or with with others (as advised).
- Team Members each raise or donate at least $100.
- Every registered team member receives an Outrunning Cancer t-shirt.
- Everyone welcome – all ages, mobility, geographic locations.
- Share your activities on social media – tag Hope Scarves and #outrunningcancer
If you’d like to make a donation to support the 2020 Coast to Coast Outrunning Cancer team click link below. If you are supporting a specific team member enter name in comments section of donation form.
Outrunning Cancer is the second largest and healthiest fundraiser for Hope Scarves – raising $65,000 annually to support metastatic breast cancer research and sending Hope Scarves to people facing cancer around the world. We run for those who can’t. For friends we have lost. For sisters, moms, wives, friends, strangers. We run because wellness is important for all us. Now, more than ever. Join or support our Coast to Coast team . Email us with questions or ideas.
Miles to go… closer with each step.